91PXL035G ControlCut saw chain 3/8 low profile 050 gauge 35 drive link
- 3/8 low profile pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 35 drive link
- The Oregon 91PXL ControlCut Saw Chain is a low kickback chain designed for property owners and professionals using light-weight chainsaws.
- The low vibration, low-kickback semi-chisel cutters give you an aggressive cutting edge. This chain also has a forgiving cutting profile. The combination of the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance.
Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file.
- Maintain depth gauges at .025 clearance
If you have a 91 stamped on your current drive link and there are 35 drive links this chain will fit your saw.
Fits any Bar stamped (3/8LP) or 3/8 Low Profile 050 or (1.3mm) 35 DL
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.