72EXJ025U 25' reel 3/8 pitch .050 gauge full skip chisel saw chain
72EXJ025U 25 foot bulk roll of New Oregon PowerCut 72EXJ
3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 25' reel of Full Skip or skiptooth Full chisel round ground.
Oregon 72EXJ has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness and consistency (replaces 72JGX100U). This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort. The 72EXJ is the most popular full skip chain for high production logging.
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .050"
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- New grooves on drive links carry oil up to the enlarged cavity on the tie straps
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with a 7/32" file (part# 70502)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- 410 drive links in a 25 foot roll
- 8 connecting links and 8 loop boxes included free with chain.
- FREE SHIPPING
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
You may also like...