75EXJ025U 25' reel 3/8 pitch .063 gauge full skip chisel saw chain
75EXJ025U Oregon 25' 3/8 pitch .063 gauge Full Skip Full Chisel saw chain
75EXJ025 PowerCut 25 feet bulk reel box of 75EXJ Professional Full Chisel in (skiptooth) Full Skip cutter sequence to make Chainsaw Chains.
Specs (.375) 3/8 pitch .063 gauge (1.6mm) 25-foot spool
Oregon 75EXJ has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency (replaces 75JGX025U). This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort. The 75EXJ is the most popular full skip chain for high production logging.
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .063" 1.6 mm
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- New grooves on drive links carry oil up to the enlarged cavity on the tie straps
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with _7/32" file
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- 410 drive links in a 25-foot roll
- 8 connecting links and 8 loop boxes included free with chain.
- FREE SHIPPING
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description