25AP025U Oregon 1/4 pitch .050 gauge 25' reel saw chain
- A 25-foot bulk roll of 25AP bulk saw chain
- (.250) 1/4" mini-pitch .050 gauge 25 feet.
- Get your smallest jobs done just right. Oregon 25AP is a lightweight, smooth chain, ideal for pruning. An easy-to-use and maneuver chain. Our Micro Chisel cutters have small-radius working corners for excellent performance, and they are easy to maintain. Ideal for carving saws as well as firewood cutting and limb pruning
- 8 connecting links and 8 loop boxes included free
- 598 drive links in this 25' roll.
- This chain fits Bars that use .250 or 1/4" pitch .050 gauge or (1.3mm) . Check bar for info stamped on it.
- Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov