25AP100U Oregon 1/4 pitch .050 gauge 100' reel chainsaw chain
25AP100U Oregon 1/4 pitch .050 gauge 100' reel carving chainsaw chain.
- 25AP100 100-foot bulk roll of 25AP bulk saw chain
- (.250) 1/4" mini-pitch .050 gauge 100 feet.
Get your smallest jobs done just right. Oregon 25AP is a light-weight, smooth chain, ideal for pruning. An easy-to-use and maneuver chain. Our Micro Chisel cutters have small-radius working corners for excellent performance, and they are easy to maintain. Ideal for carving saws as well as firewood cutting and limb pruning
- For saw sizes up to 38 cc
- Sharpens with a _5/32"file_ at 30 degreess
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
- 30 connecting links and 20 loop boxes included free
- 2392 drive links in this 100' roll
- This chain fits Bars that use .250 or 1/4" pitch .050 gauge or (1.3mm). Check bar for info stamped on it.
- Oregon saw chain 25AP made in USA for carving bars, vintage saws, and newer pole pruners.
- List $1133.08
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description