25F076G Oregon 1/4 pitch .050 gauge 76 drive link Sculptor saw chain
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
25F076 / 25F076G Oregon 1/4 pitch .050 gauge 76 drive link Sculptor saw chain for wood carving sculptor
Chainsaw Carvers require precision cutting tools to transform wood of different shapes and sizes into works of art. The sculptor Full House chain was designed with carvers and precise detail work in mind. Sculptor's Micro-Chisel cutters give you the freedom to create fine detail and finish work. The sculptor chain is also easy to maintain and lightweight for optimum maneuverability. It is the perfect tool for carvers, pruners, and any other user who values extra-fine cutting. 25F chain is for users with carving bars with a nose radius of 12mm or less. The "full-house" sequencing makes 25F the preferred chain of some carvers cutting fine detail and finishing work. Micro Chisel cutters have small-radius working corners to give you excellent performance with easy maintenance.
- No longer produced - Limited supply available.
- For saw sizes up to 38 cc
- Sharpens with a _5/32"file_ at 30 degrees
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
- If you have a 25 stamped on your drive link, and there are 76 drive links on the current chain and bar info (1/4 050 76DL ) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description