27X095G 404 pitch 063 gauge 95 drive link VersaCut Oregon saw chain
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
27X0951G / 27X095 Oregon VersaCut Micro Chisel Saw Chain
- 404 pitch .063 gauge 95 Drive link chainsaw chain in standard Full Comp tooth pattern
- a heavy-duty, high-performance chain for professionals using large saws.
- Compatible fit with Stihl 46RM 95
- This .404" pitch, .063" gauge chain is ideal for those who prefer the durability and easy maintenance of Micro Chisel cutters.
- These cutters have small-radius working corners for excellent performance.
- Pitch: .404", gauge: .063"
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 65 cc and larger
- Sharpens at a 30-degree angle with a 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .030 clearance
If you have a 27, 52, 59, or 68 stamped on your current Oregon drive link and there are 95 drive links counted or bar stamped 404 063 95DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.