523-102-072A, 20" replacement saw chain for Makita EA5600FRGG model
523-102-072A 20" replacement saw chain for Makita EA5600FRGG 20-inch chainsaw
Supersedes E-02462, E-00284, 523-102-072A, chains
Also Compatible with Makita chain saw models EA5000PR, EA5000PRGG, EA5001PR, EA5600F, EA6100PR, EA6100PRGG, EA7300PR, EA7300PRZ, EA7301PR, EA7900PR, EA7900PRZ, and EA7901PR
Chainsaw chain Specs 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 72 drive link
- EXL remains the top choice for demanding loggers in hardwood forests.
- Professional Oregon chainsaw chain Full chisel cutter teeth.
- Oregon 72EXL has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency
- This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification marker link
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
- In stock and fast shipping
If you have a 72, A1, 76 ( 46, 47, 51 or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 72 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 050 72DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov