72CL064 Square ground 3/8 chisel saw chain 64 drive link
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
72CL064G, 72CL064, Oregon Square ground Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge, and 64 drive links
- The 72CLPowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with 3/8" pitch saws.
- This .050" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon 72LGX chain.
- Square Ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with Pherd_17081_ triangular or _17082_ double chisel bit file.
- Maintain depth gauges at .025 clearance
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSL 64
If you have a 72, A1, 76 ( 46, 47, 51, or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your current Oregon drive link and there are 64 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 64DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.