72CL072 Square ground 3/8 chisel saw chain 72 drive link
72CL072G, 72CL072, Oregon Square ground Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge, and 72 drive link
- The 72CLPowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with 3/8" pitch saws.
- This .050" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon 72LGX chain.
- Square Ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with Pherd_17081_ triangular or _17082_ double chisel bit file.
- Maintain depth gauges at .025 clearance
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSL 72
If you have a 72, A1, 76 ( 46, 47, 51, or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your current Oregon drive link and there are 72 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 72DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Fits 20" Stihl (1.3mm) bar 3003 000 8822 and 3003 008 8921
- Fits Oregon bar part# 200ATMD009, 200ATMD025, 200EXLDD009, 200EXLHD009, 200SFHD009, 200RNDD009, 200EXLDD009, 200EXLHD025, 200SFHD025, 200RNDD025, 200EXLDK095, 200EXLDK095, 200SFHDK095, 200RNDK095, 200VXLHD009, 200VXLHD025, 200VXLHK095