72CL084G 24" 3/8 pitch .050 84 DL Square ground Full chisel saw chain
72CL084G / 72CL084 Oregon Square ground Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge, and 84 drive link 24"
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSL 84 25"
- The 72CLPowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with 3/8" pitch saws.
- This .050" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon 72LGX chain.
- Square Ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with Pherd_17081_ triangular or _17082_ double chisel bit file.
- Maintain depth gauges at .025 clearance
If you have a 72, A1, 76 ( 46, 47, 51, or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your current Oregon drive link and there are 84 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 84DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- This chain is 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 84 drive link
- This chain fits 240EXLDD009, 240EXLDD025, 240EXLDK095,240RNDD0009, 240RNDD025, 240RNDK095, 240SFHD009, 240SFHD025, 240VXLHD009, 240VXLHD025 Oregon bar
- Fits 25" Stihl .050 (1.3mm) bar 3003 000 8830 or 3003 000 4030