72DPX084G 3/8 pitch .050 84 DL 24" Semi chisel VersaCut saw chain
72DPX084G / 72DPX084 Oregon Semi chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This saw chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge, and 84 drive link
- The 72DPX VersaCut Saw Chain is an ideal choice for professionals who cut in a variety of conditions.
- This chain is 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 84 drive link
- This chain fits 240EXLDD009, 240EXLDD025, 240EXLDK095,240RNDD0009, 240RNDD025, 240RNDK095, 240SFHD009, 240SFHD025, 240VXLHD009, 240VXLHD025 Oregon bar
- Fits 25" Stihl .050 (1.3mm) bar 3003 000 8830 or 3003 000 4030
- This DPX chain features easy to maintain, low-vibration, semi-chisel cutters that work fast.
- Stays sharp longer than full chisel when cutting muddy logs or cutting stumps at ground level.
- These cutters are designed to be more tolerant of sharpening errors than full chisel cutters.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 30 degrees with 7/32" file (part#_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
If you have a 72, A1, 76 ( 46, 47, 51 or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 84 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 050 84DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
WARNING: Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description - This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You may also like...