72DPX105G 3/8 pitch .050 105 DL 32" Semi chisel VersaCut saw chain
- Here is 1 brand new Oregon Semi-chisel VersaCut chainsaw chain for sale.
- The part number is 72DPX105
- This chain is 3/8 pitch .050 gauge and 105 drive links.
- This Oregon chain replaces Stihl 33RM1 105
- This chain is the semi-chisel with the new blued cutter teeth. This chain provides excellent performance in dusty or dirty conditions. The cutter teeth have rounded corners made from OSC_01 steel for greater durability especially in cold cutting conditions. Commonly used for demolition projects and bucking muddy logs.
If you have a 72, A1 ( 46,47,51 or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link and there are 105 drive links these will fit your saw.
This chain fits Bars that use 3/8 (.375 pitch) .050 gauge or (1.3mm) and 105 drive links. Check bar for info stamped on it.
You may also like...