72EXJ119 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 119 drive link Full skip Full Chisel
72EXJ119 supersedes 72EXJ119G, Oregon brand new PowerCut professional chainsaw saw chain in Skiptooth Full Skip space Full Chisel cutter tooth
Specs 3/8 (.375) pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 119 drive link for 36" cutting length
Replacement red box Pro yellow label 72EXJ saw chain loop X grind Power Cut.
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance between cutter teeth for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important maintaining high RPMs and good chip flow becomes.
- Faster, and smoother cutting than old-style_72JGX_ and has new grooves in drive links to keep oil on the chain for improved cutting speed and less chain stretch.
- Oregon 72EXJ has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold colored tie strap Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with a start and stop marked link
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at a 25-degree angle with a _7/32"_file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
If you have a 72, 76, in Oregon ( A1 in_Carlton) or ( 46, 47, 51, or 80, in_Husqvarna) stamped on your current drive link and there are 119 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 119DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov