3623 005 0084 Stihl Saw Chain 25" or 24" Oregon replacement loop_72EXL084
- 3623 005 0084, 3623 003 0084, Stihl Saw Chain 25" or 24" Oregon replacement loop_72EXL084
- 3/8 pitch (1.3mm) .050 gauge 84 drive links
- replacement 25" loop for sale
- Replaces Stihl part numbers 33RS3-84 and 33RS-84 Chain
- Free Shipping in the USA.
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance logging saws.
- Oregon EXL Full chisel saw chain cuts faster than previous chains.
- Maintain the chain with standard 7/32" round file or 3/16" grinding wheel.
- Oregon EXL Features and Benefits
- LubriTec Grooves on drive links channel oil to chain rivets for less stretch.
- LubriTec™ tie straps keep your saw chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Blued OCS-01 Steel cutters deliver better stay sharp and high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded top-plate filing Indicators and depth gauge Filing Indicators area make accurate 25-degree sharpening easier.
- Gold loop start indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification link.
If you have a 72, A1, 76 ( 46, 47, 51 or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 84 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 050 84DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
WARNING: Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description - This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov