72JPX064 18" 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 64 DL Full Chisel Skip tooth Chain
Sorry, this item is out of stock
72JPX064G / 72JPX064 18" replacement Oregon chainsaw chain
72JPX Full Chisel Full Skip replacement saw chain loop for sale
Specs 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 64 drive link
- Professional Oregon chainsaw chain in Full Skip (skip tooth) pattern (2 blank spots between teeth) in Full chisel cutter teeth
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- The low-vibration, full chisel cutters cut quickly and accurately for top performance.
- The offset depth gauges offer smoother cuts since they prevent the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Ramp added by depth gauge offers less kick-back while maintaining pro cutting performance
- Made in Canada
- NLA Superseded to 72EXJ064Chain
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
If you have a 72, A1, 76 ( 46, 47, 51, or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link and there are 64 drive links these will fit your saw. Info is imprinted on the guide bar also
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description