72RD084G Oregon Ripping saw chain 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 84 drive link
72RD084G / 72RD084 Oregon RipCut chainsaw chain Ripping saw chain for 24" & 25" cutting length bar
- This chain is 3/8 standard pitch, .050 gauge (1.3mm), and 24 drive link
- The 72RD Ripping RipCut Saw Chain is specifically made for ripping (making cuts parallel to the wood grain).
- Any sawmill worker will tell you that the Ripping chain is different from all other saw chains. You need a special kind of chain like this for ripping cuts, the kind that transforms raw timber into boards and planks used in homes and cabins.
- Oregon RipCut is designed specifically for chain-type mills, producing smooth cuts with extreme efficiency. RipCut's precise ripping cuts give you a smooth surface every time you cut parallel to the wood grain.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- For ripping cuts only. Do not use it for any type of cutting other than ripping.
- 72RD chain has a special ripping application grind for making dimensional boards and plank from larger timber.
- This chain is designed to be used on chain-type sawmills and is not recommended for hand-held use.
- Sharpens at 10 degrees with 7/32" file (part#_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
This chain fits 240EXLDD009, 240EXLDD025, 240EXLDK095,240RNDD0009, 240RNDD025, 240RNDK095, 240SFHD009, 240SFHD025, 240VXLHD009, 240VXLHD025 Oregon bar
- Fits 25" Stihl .050 (1.3mm) bar 3003 000 8830 or 3003 000 4030
If you have a 72, A1, 76 ( 46, 47, 51, or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 84 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 050 84DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
WARNING: Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description - This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov