73DPX070G 20" 3/8 pitch .058 70 DL Semi chisel VersaCut saw chain
73DPX070G / 73DPX070 Oregon Semi chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This chain is 3/8 pitch, .058 gauge (1.5mm), and 70 drive link
- The 73DPX VersaCut Saw Chain is an ideal choice for professionals who cut in a variety of conditions.
- This DPX chain features easy to maintain, low-vibration, semi-chisel cutters that work fast.
- Stays sharp longer than full chisel when cutting muddy logs or cutting stumps at ground level.
- These cutters are designed to be more tolerant of sharpening errors than full chisel cutters.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with _7/32" file
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
If you have a 73, A2, 77 ( (54, 48, 42, 81, or 48) stamped on your drive link, and there are 70 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 058 70DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
WARNING: Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description - This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov