73EXJ098G 3/8 pitch 058 gauge 98 drive link Full Skip Saw chain Oregon
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
73EXJ098G / 73EXJ098 Oregon PowerCut Skiptooth Full Skip Full Chisel Pro Chainsaw Chain
- 30" Replacement saw chain loop
- Specs 3/8 pitch .058 gauge (1.5mm) 98 drive link
- Compatible fit with Stihl 35RSF 98 and Husqvarna H48S 98
- New and improved, faster, and smoother cutting than old-style 73JGX and new grooves in drive links keep oil on the chain for improved cutting speed and less chain stretch.
- Professional Oregon chainsaw chain in Full Skip (skip tooth) pattern (2 blank spots between teeth) in Full chisel cutter teeth.
- Oregon 73EXJ has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency
- This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification marker link
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
If you have a 73, A2, (54, 48, 42, 81, or 48 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 98 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 058 98DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.