73JGX064G 18" saw chain superseded to Oregon_73EXJ064G_PowerCut
73JGX064G saw chain superseded to Oregon_73EXJ064G_PowerCut
New 73EXJ Oregon PowerCut Full Skip Full Chisel 18" replacement saw chain loop
Specs 3/8 pitch .058 gauge (1.5mm) 64 drive link
- 73EXJ Replaces NLA old-style 73JGX064G / 73JGX064
- Professional 73EXJ Oregon chainsaw chain in Full Skip (skip tooth) pattern (2 blank spots between teeth) in Full chisel cutter teeth
- New and improved, faster, and smoother cutting than old-style 73JGX and new grooves in drive links keep oil on the chain for improved cutting speed and less chain stretch.
- Oregon 73EXJ has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency
- This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
If you have a 73, A2, (54,48,42,81, or 48 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 64 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 058 64DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov