73LPX066G Oregon chisel chain 3/8 pitch .058 gauge 66 Drive Link
73LPX066G / 73LPX066 Oregon Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This saw chain is 3/8 pitch, .058 gauge (1.5mm) and 66 drive link
- Compatible fit with Stihl 35RS3 66 and Husqvarna H42 66
- The Oregon 73LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .058" pitch chain designed for professional woodcutters using 3/8" pitch saws.
- The low-vibration, full chisel cutters cut quickly and accurately for top performance.
- The offset depth gauges offer smoother cuts since they prevent the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Ramp added by depth gauge offers less kick-back while maintaining pro cutting performance
- Made in Canada
- Called Super 70 before re-naming it to PowerCut
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part#_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
If you have a 73, 77, A2 ( 54, 48, 42, 81, or 48 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 66 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 058 66DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description