75CK068G 18" 3/8 pitch .063 68 DL Square ground Half Skip chisel chain
- This chain is 3/8 pitch, .063 gauge, and 68 drive links 18"
- Compatible fit with Stihl 36RSLH 68
- The 75CK PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.
- LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- This .063" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon LGX chain.
- Half Skip sequence provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- Square Ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Called Half Skip or Semi skip cutter sequence (two blank spaces between right and left cutter teeth set)
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with_17081_triangular or_17082_chisel bit file.
If you have a 75, A3 ( 45, 50, or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 68 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 063 68DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.