75CK115G 36" 3/8 pitch .063 115 DL Square ground Half Skip chisel chain
75CK115G / 75CK115 Oregon Square ground Half skip Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This 36" chain is 3/8 pitch, .063 gauge, and 115 drive link
- Compatible fit with Stihl 36RSLH 115
- The 75CK PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.
- LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- This .063" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon LGX chain.
- Half Skip sequence provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- Square Ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Called Half Skip or Semi skip cutter sequence (two blank spaces between right and left cutter teeth set)
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with_17081_triangular or_17082_chisel bit file.
If you have a 75, A3 ( 45, 50, or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 115 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 063 115DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.
WARNING: Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description - This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov