75CL067G 18" 3/8 pitch .063 67 DL Square ground Full chisel saw chain
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
75CL067G / 75CL067 Oregon Square ground Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This 18" loop of saw chain is 3/8 pitch, .063 gauge, and 67 drive links
- Compatible fit with Stihl 35RSL 67
- The 75CLPowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with 3/8" pitch saws.
- This .063" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon 75LGX chain.
- Square Ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with_17081_triangular or_17082_double chisel bit file.
If you have a 75, A3 ( 45, 50, or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 67 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 063 67DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.