75EXJ072 20" 3/8 pitch .063 gauge 72 DL PowerCut Full Skip Tooth chain
75EXJ072G, new# 75EXJ072, Oregon PowerCut Skiptooth Full Skip Full Chisel Pro Chainsaw Chain
- 20" Replacement saw chain loop
- Specs 3/8 pitch .063 gauge (1.6mm) 72 drive link
- New and improved, faster, and smoother cutting than old-style 75JGX and new grooves in drive links keep oil on the chain for improved cutting speed and less chain stretch.
- Professional Oregon chainsaw chain in Full Skip (skip tooth) pattern (2 blank spots between teeth) in Full chisel cutter teeth.
- Oregon 75EXJ has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency
- This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop point identification marker link
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
- Compatible fit with Stihl 36RSF 72 and Husqvarna H50S 72
To determine if this chain is compatible with your saw, check for a 75, A3, (45, 50, or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on the drive link. Additionally, ensure that your current chain or bar has 72 drive links and matches the 3/8 063 72DL bar specifications. If these criteria are met, this chain will fit your saw.
WARNING: Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description - This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov