75JGX135G 42" saw chain superseded to Oregon_75EXJ135G_PowerCut
75JGX135G saw chain superseded to Oregon_75EXJ135G_PowerCut
New 75EXJ Oregon PowerCut Full Skip Full Chisel 42" replacement saw chain loop
Specs 3/8 pitch .063 gauge (1.6mm) 135 drive link
- Replaces NLA old-style 75JGX135G / 75JGX135
- Professional 75EXJ Oregon chainsaw chain in Full Skip (skip tooth) pattern (2 blank spots between teeth) in Full chisel cutter teeth
- New and improved, faster, and smoother cutting than old-style 75JGX and new grooves in drive links keep oil on the chain for improved cutting speed and less chain stretch.
- Oregon 75EXJ has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency
- This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop marker link.
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
If you have a 75, A3, (45,50, or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 135 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 063 135DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov