75RD100U 100' Oregon Reel Ripping saw chain 3/8 .063 gauge RipCut
75RD100U 100' Oregon RipCut chainsaw bulk saw chain on reel
75RD Ripping chainsaw chain 100-feet on roll
- This chain is 3/8 standard pitch, .063 gauge (1.6mm)
- The 75RD Ripping RipCut Saw Chain is specifically made for ripping (making cuts parallel to the wood grain).
- Any sawmill worker will tell you that the ripping chain is different from all other saw chains. You need a special kind of chain like this for ripping cuts, the kind that transforms raw timber into boards and planks used in homes and cabins.
- Oregon RipCut is designed specifically for chain-type mills, producing smooth cuts with extreme efficiency. RipCut's precise ripping cuts give you a smooth surface every time you cut parallel to the wood grain.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- For ripping cuts only. Do not use for any type of cutting other than ripping.
- 75RD chain has a special ripping application grind for making dimensional boards and plank from larger timber.
- This chain is designed to be used on chain-type sawmills and is not recommended for hand-held use.
- Sharpens at 10 degrees with 7/32" file (part#_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- 1640 drive links in this 100-foot roll.
- 30 connecting links and 20 boxes included free
WARNING: Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description - This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You may also like...