75V084G 24" 3/8 pitch .063 gauge 84 Drive links Chisel saw chain
The 75V084G Oregon Low-Kick Full Chisel Chainsaw Chain is a 24-inch loop that provides reliable safety. Specs 3/8-inch pitch with a .063 gauge and 84 drive links.
- The 75V AdvanceCut Saw Chain is a 3/8" pitch chain that is ideal for homeowners and occasional chainsaw uses. ANSI approved
- Low-vibration, full chisel cutters offer reliable performance.
- Vanguard - Oregon's unique bent-over depth gauges provide smooth cutting and low kickback.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Limited supply NLA
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
If you have a 75, A3 ( 45, 50, or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 84 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 063 84DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov