91P100U Oregon 100' reel Saw Chain 3/8 Low Profile .050 gauge
Part# 91P100U, Oregon® brand 100' reel Saw Chain 3/8 Low Profile pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) saw chain for sale
91P 100 feet bulk reel box of Chamfer Chisel to make Chainsaw Chains.
Specs 3/8 low profile pitch (PICCO style) .050 gauge (1.3mm) 100-foot spool
- Last reel Clearance Sale on discontinued item. Oregon's 91P saw chain is designed for farmers, homeowners, orchardists, and novice chainsaw users who are looking for a low-vibration, low kickback chainsaw chain. The Chamfer Chisel cutters feature twin cutting corners for excellent cutting performance. The cutters are durable and easy to maintain. The narrow 91P AdvanceCut takes less power while cutting a narrower kerf and provides the saw to maintain higher RPM for increased efficiency over the VersaCut and ControlCut chain which have larger cutters. The combination of the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance for smaller CC saws.
- 20+ boxes and 30+ connecting links included free.
- 1640 drive links in this 100-foot roll.
- Older version of 91PX100U
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.