91PX059 3/8 LP pitch .050 gauge 59 DL AdvanceCut saw chain
91PX059G / 91PX059 Oregon Saw chain
- Chain is 3/8 low profile pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) and 59 drive link fits 160DGEA061 Bar
- This 91PX059 Oregon AdvanceCut chain replaces 91PX059CK, 91PX059X and Stihl 63PM1 59
- Oregon's 91PX saw chain is designed for farmers, homeowners, orchardists, and novice chainsaw users who are looking for a low-vibration, low kickback chainsaw chain. The Chamfer Chisel cutters feature twin cutting corners for excellent cutting performance. The cutters are durable and easy to maintain. The narrow 91PX AdvanceCut takes less power while cutting a narrower kerf and provides the saw to maintain higher RPM for increased efficiency over the VersaCut and ControlCut chain which have larger cutters. The combination of the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance for smaller CC saws.
- Fits any Bar stamped (3/8LP) or 3/8 Low Profile .050 or (1.3mm) 59 DL
Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file
- Fits 16" Oregon 160DGEA061 bar
- Fits any Bar stamped (3/8LP) 3/8 Low Profile .050 or (1.3mm) 59 DL
- If you have a 91 stamped on your current drive link and there are 59 drive links this chain will fit your saw.
Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file.
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You may also like...