91PX063G AdvanceCut saw chain 3/8 low profile .050 gauge 63 drive link
91PX063G / 91PX063 Oregon Saw chain
- Chain is 3/8 low profile pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) and 63 drive link
- Oregon's 91PX saw chain is designed for farmers, homeowners, orchardists, and novice chainsaw users who are looking for a low-vibration, low kickback chainsaw chain. The Chamfer Chisel cutters feature twin cutting corners for excellent cutting performance. The cutters are durable and easy to maintain. The narrow 91PX AdvanceCut takes less power while cutting a narrower kerf and provides the saw to maintain higher RPM for increased efficiency over the VersaCut and ControlCut chain which have larger cutters. The combination of the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance for smaller CC saws.
- This 91PX063__Oregon AdvanceCut chain replaces 91PX063CK, and Stihl 63PM1 63
- Fits any Bar stamped (3/8LP) or 3/8 Low Profile .050 or (1.3mm) 63 DL
Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file
If you have a 91 stamped on your current drive link and there are 63 drive links this chain will fit your saw.
Packaging may vary with current stock box, bag or clamshell
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.