91PX064G AdvanceCut saw chain 3/8 low profile .050 gauge 64 drive link
91PX064G / 91PX064 Oregon Saw chain
- Chain is 3/8 low profile pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) and 64 drive link
- Oregon's 91PX saw chain is designed for farmers, homeowners, orchardists, and novice chainsaw users who are looking for a low-vibration, low kickback chainsaw chain. The Chamfer Chisel cutters feature twin cutting corners for excellent cutting performance. The cutters are durable and easy to maintain. The narrow 91PX AdvanceCut takes less power while cutting a narrower kerf and provides the saw to maintain higher RPM for increased efficiency over the VersaCut and ControlCut chain which have larger cutters. The combination of the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance for smaller CC saws.
- fits 180DGEA061 bar
- Fits any Bar stamped (3/8LP) or 3/8 Low Profile .050 or (1.3mm) 64 DL
- This 91PX064__Oregon AdvanceCut chain replaces 91PX064CK, 91PX064X and Stihl 63PM1 64
- The Oregon 91PX064G chainsaw chain fits the following 18 inch Homelite chainsaws: 180 Series, 190, 192, 240, 245 (Before #XE339), Bandit, LITTLE RED, Classic 192, LX-30, ELECTRIC 200, Super 2, UT10520-A Super 2, 240SL, XL, XL-10, XEL Electric, XL-14, XL2, UT10520 Super 2, Super 2CC, VI Super 2, XL-16, XL-2CC, and XEL 14
Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file
If you have a 91 stamped on your current drive link and there are 64 drive links this chain will fit your saw.
Packaging may vary with current stock box, bag or clamshell
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.