91VXL064G VersaCut saw chain 3/8 low profile 050 gauge 64 drive link
91VXL064G / 91VXL064 / T64 Oregon VersaCut chainsaw chain
- 3/8 low profile 050 gauge 64 drive link count
- Oregon VersaCut Saw Chain is a high-performance 3/8" Low Profile chain that is ideal for arborists and orchardists who are looking to get professional-level performance from their lightweight chainsaws.
- This .050" gauge chain has cutter top-pates that are 33% longer than standard 91 cutters. The low vibration, semi-chisel cutters provide an aggressive cutting edge with a forgiving sharpening profile.
- LubriTec tie straps keep your chain and guide bar well oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file.
- Maintain depth gauges at .025 clearance
If you have a 91 stamped on your current drive link and there are 64 drive links this chain will fit your saw.
Fits any Bar stamped 3/8LP 050 or (1.3mm) 64DL
- Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. 91PX, 91PXL Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is available.
- Stihl part# cross Chain help Chain type