95TXL066G Oregon SpeedCut chain .325 pitch .050 gauge 66 drive link
95TXL066G / 95TXL066 Oregon Chainsaw chain
16" Saw chain Specs .325 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) and 66 drive link
Designed for arborists and property owners, the professional 95TXL SpeedCut Narrow Kerf Saw Chain features low-vibration, Micro-Chisel cutters for top performance and easy maintenance. This 95TXL saw chain takes less power while cutting a narrower kerf and provides the saw to maintain higher RPM for increased efficiency. A reshaped cutting surface allows you to cut faster and easier. Always use 95TXL saw chain in combination with a SpeedCut or narrow kerf guide bar.
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-55 cc
- Sharpens at 30-degree cutter angle with _3/16"_file
- Replaces 95VPX066G ,
- Replaces Husqvarna SP33G-66 H30 66, and SpeedCut M66
If you have a 95 stamped on your current drive link and there are 66 drive links this chain will fit your saw.