95TXL074G Oregon SpeedCut chain .325 pitch .050 gauge 74 drive link
95TXL074G / 95TXL074 Oregon Chainsaw chain
Saw chain Specs .325 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) and 74 drive link
- Designed for arborists and property owners, the professional 95TXL SpeedCut Narrow Kerf Saw Chain features low-vibration, Micro-Chisel cutters for top performance and easy maintenance. This 95TXL saw chain takes less power while cutting a narrower kerf and provides the saw to maintain higher RPM for increased efficiency. A reshaped cutting surface allows you to cut faster and easier. Always use 95TXL saw chain in combination with a SpeedCut or narrow kerf guide bar.
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-55 cc
- Sharpens at 30-degree cutter angle with 3/16" (part #70503) file
- Replaces 95VPX074G , Husqvarna H30 74 and SpeedCut M74
If you have a 95 stamped on your current drive link and there are 74 drive links this chain will fit your saw.