95TXL100U 100' roll SpeedCut Chain .325 pitch .050 gauge
Part# 95TXL100U Oregon® 100' roll SpeedCut Saw chain in .325 pitch .050 gauge
95TXL narrow kerf 100 feet bulk reel box of Micro-chisel to make Chainsaw Chains.
The Oregon 95TXL100U Saw Chain reel contains 100 feet of Oregon 95TXL chain, an ideal choice for arborists and property owners seeking top performance. Oregon SpeedCut 95TXL narrow kerf cutting systems are more efficient because they need less power from your saw than standard cutting systems. The low-vibration Micro-Chisel cutters feature small-radius working corners for excellent performance and easy maintenance. The reshaped cutting surface enables you to get faster, easier cuts.
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-55 cc
- UPC 036577573111
- EAN 5400182236986
- globalTradeItemNumber (GTIN) 15400182236983
- Country of origin Canada
- Connecting link pack of 30+ preset links, straps and 20+ loop boxes included free with roll of chain.
- Sharpens with a 3/16" file.
- 1848 drive links in this 100 ft. reel.
Compatible with OEM Product Parts Husqvarna - SP33G-100U, 581643601
- Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks.