91PX050 14" 3/8 LP pitch .050 gauge 50 DL AdvanceCut saw chain
91PX050G / 91PX050 Oregon Saw chain fits 050 gauge 14" Stihl
- Chain is 3/8 low profile pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) and 50 drive link
- This 91PX050__Oregon AdvanceCut chain replaces 91PX050CK, 91PX050X and Stihl 63PM1 50
- Oregon's 91PX saw chain is designed for farmers, homeowners, orchardists, and novice chainsaw users who are looking for a low-vibration, low kickback chainsaw chain. The Chamfer Chisel cutters feature twin cutting corners for excellent cutting performance. The cutters are durable and easy to maintain. The narrow 91PX AdvanceCut takes less power while cutting a narrower kerf and provides the saw to maintain higher RPM for increased efficiency over the VersaCut and ControlCut chain which have larger cutters. The combination of the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance for smaller CC saws.
- Fits 120SDEA074, 120SPEA074 and 120SXEA074 bar
Replaces OEM Product Parts listed belowStihl - 63PM350EHusqvarna - H37-50Husqvarna - 576 93 65-50TriLink - CL15050TL2TriLink - S50Stihl - 3636 005 0050Power Care - Y50
Fits any Bar stamped (3/8LP) or 3/8 Low Profile .050 or (1.3mm) 50 DL
Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file
If you have a 91 stamped on your current drive link and there are 50 drive links this chain will fit your saw.
Packaging may vary with the current stock box, bag, or clamshell
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
You may also like...