97009 Replacement chain for RIDGELINE 57cc 18-inch Chainsaw
Brand new 18-inch replacement Full chisel saw chain For RIDGELINE 57cc gas chainsaw fits Model #97007 Replaces Ridgeline part# 97009 (18”) factory Chinese-made chain.
- .325 pitch .058 gauge (1.5mm) 72 drive link
- Oregon's 21LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is the ideal choice for professional woodcutters who use .325" pitch saws.
- This .325 pitch .058" gauge, low-vibration chain features Full chisel cutters for quick and accurate cuts.
- Offset depth gauges prevent cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut, making your cuts smoother
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Maintain the cutter at a 25-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
If you have a 21, 31, K2, or 58J stamped on your drive link, and there are 72 drive links on the current chain or bar info (325 058 72DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov