Husqvarna T540 XP 14" replacement loop of new saw chain
14-inch Replacement chainsaw chain loop for Husqvarna T540 XP gas saw models.
Replaces H37-52 14" cutting length Saw Chain SKU: 531300372
Available in stock for buy it now with free shipping
Oregon's AdvanceCut 91PX replacement chainsaw chain is made in the USA and designed for homeowners and occasional chainsaw users looking for a Fast-cutting, low-vibration, low-kickback chainsaw chain. The Chamfer Chisel cutters feature twin cutting corners for excellent performance. The cutters are durable and easy to maintain. Combining the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance.
- Also fits 120 MARK II, 130, 135 MARK II 240, 439, T525, T435, T540XP,
models and pole saw models 525P4S, 525P5S, 525PT5S
Replaces S93G 52, and 585422152
- Specs 3/8 low profile pitch .050 gauge or (1.3 mm) 52 drive links.
- We also carry a Professional version_91VXL052_VersaCut
- If you have 91 stamped on your current drive link or 37, or 93 stamps in Husqvarna and there are 52 drive links, this chain will fit your saw.
Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file.
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.