Oregon M21BPX072G 18" DuraCut chainsaw chain .325 .058 72 DL
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
M21BPX072G / M21BPX072 Oregon DuraCut saw chain.
This chain is .325 pitch .058 gauge and 72 drive link
- A heavy-duty version of 21BPX072G with multiple layers of chrome. As close to carbide as Oregon makes.
- Woodcutters face a wide range of challenging environments, including unstable fire-damaged trees to highly abrasive sandy environments, like desert ironwood.
- Oregon's DuraCut is made for these notoriously tough environments. DuraCut has an advanced plating process with extra layers of chrome that allows you to cut up to three times longer than a conventional saw chain.
- Working a site with standard filing tools? No problem. You can use your usual files to sharpen the chain and get back to work. DuraCut is a durable solution for your toughest woodcutting jobs.
- Exceptional Durability
- Increased durability for abrasive conditions: sandy areas, dirty wood, fire-damaged forests, and other challenging environments.
- Cuts up to 3x Longer*
- An advanced plating process applies multiple chrome layers for exceptional durability and stay-sharp
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Maintain the cutter at a 30-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
If you have a 21, 31, K2, or 58J mark stamped on the drive link of your current chain and there are 72 drive link count, then this replacement chain will fit your saw.
This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov