Replacement 9.5 in. Chain for PORTLAND 6.5 Amp 56808 Pole Saw
Replacement 91PX saw Chain for PORTLAND 6.5 Amp, or 7 Amp models Electric corded Pole Saw
The chain fits the 9.5-inch length bars used on model
- Item 56808-UPC 193175343079
- Item 56808-UPC 193175471734
- Item 56808-UPC 792363568081
- Oregon's 91PX Pole saw chain is made in the USA and designed for farmers, homeowners, orchardists, and novice chainsaw users who are looking for a fast-cutting, low-vibration, low-kickback chainsaw chain. The Chamfer Chisel cutters feature twin cutting corners for excellent cutting performance. The cutters are durable and easy to maintain. The combination of the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance for smaller CC saws.
Note- Portland calls this size 9.5 inches as they measure the total length of the bar, but Oregon calls it an 8 inch as they measure by cutting length only.
If you have a 91 stamped on your drive link and there are 33 drive links, this chain will fit your saw.
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.