Replacement chain for NEO-TEC NH872 24-Inch Gas 71cc Chainsaw
Replacement saw chain for NEO-TEC NH872 24-Inch Gas 71cc Chainsaw
- Oregon's EXL is the top choice for logging in hardwood forests. This new Pro chain has reshaped cutters and a low-vibration design for precision cuts. LubriTec and Blued Cutters prevent friction and corrosion. Sharpening is easy with filing indicators and the Gold Loop Start Indicator. OCS-01 Steel makes it durable for saws from 50-100 cc.
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
- In stock and fast shipping
- Replaces factory 24" saw chain on Neotec saws
If you have a 73, A2, (54, 48, 42, 81, or 48 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 84 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 058 84DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov