S62 Oregon 18" saw chain 3/8 Low profile pitch .050 gauge 62 Drive Links
- replacement 18-inch loop for sale to buy now with free shipping in the USA
- Fits any chainsaw Bar stamped (3/8 LP) or 3/8 Low Profile .050 or (1.3mm) 62 DL
- For sale with free shipping in the USA
- If you have a 91 stamped on your current drive link and there are 62 drive links this chain will fit your saw.
Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file.
- Oregon's 91PX saw chain is designed for farmers, homeowners, orchardists, and novice chainsaw users who are looking for a low-vibration, low kickback chainsaw chain. The Chamfer Chisel cutters feature twin cutting corners for excellent cutting performance. The cutters are durable and easy to maintain. The narrow 91PX AdvanceCut takes less power while cutting a narrower kerf and provides the saw to maintain higher RPM for increased efficiency over the VersaCut and ControlCut chain which have larger cutters. The combination of the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance for smaller CC saws.
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.