72LPX100U 100 foot roll Oregon Full chisel saw chain 3/8 pitch .050 gauge
72LPX100U Oregon 100-feet bulk roll of PowerCut Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This 72LPX chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge 100' on reel
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RS3 100R
Replaces OEM Product PartsStihl - 33RS3100RHusqvarna - H46-100UHusqvarna - 503307801Husqvarna - 591119401
- The Oregon 72LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .050" pitch chain designed for professional woodcutters using 3/8" pitch saws.
- The low-vibration, full chisel cutters cut quickly and accurately for top performance.
- The offset depth gauges offer smoother cuts since they prevent the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Ramp added by depth gauge offers less kick-back while maintaining pro cutting performance
- Made in Canada
- Called Super 70 before re-naming it to PowerCut
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- 1640 drive links in a 100 foot roll
- 30 connecting links and 20 boxes included free
- Round ground sharpens at 25 degrees with 7/32" file (part_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.
You may also like...