72LPX100U 100 foot roll Oregon Full chisel saw chain 3/8 pitch .050 gauge
72LPX100U Oregon 100-feet bulk roll of PowerCut Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This 72LPX chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge 100' on reel
- The Oregon 72LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .050" pitch chain designed for professional woodcutters using 3/8" pitch saws.
- The low-vibration, full chisel cutters cut quickly and accurately for top performance.
- The offset depth gauges offer smoother cuts since they prevent the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Ramp added by depth gauge offers less kick-back while maintaining pro cutting performance
- Made in Canada
- Called Super 70 before re-naming it to PowerCut
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- 1640 drive links in a 100 foot roll
- 30 connecting links and 20 boxes included free
- Round ground sharpens at 25 degrees with 7/32" file (part_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RS3 100R
Replaces OEM Product PartsStihl - 33RS3100RHusqvarna - H46-100UHusqvarna - 503307801Husqvarna - 591119401
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description