72EXJ100 Oregon® 100' roll Full Skip Saw Chain 3/8 pitch .050 gauge
Experience high production logging with the 72EXJ100 Oregon® 100' bulk roll of 72EXJ Full Chisel Full Skip PowerCut saw chain. This 3/8 pitch .050 gauge chain on the reel is now on sale with free shipping, offering a 100-foot spool of the popular 72EXJ-100 U Full Skip (or skip tooth) cutter spacing chainsaw chain. Designed with a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology, the Oregon 72EXJ boasts superior performance, sharpness, and consistency. Experience less vibration and maximize every cut with this full chisel skiptooth cutter chain.
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .050"
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- New grooves on drive links carry oil up to the enlarged cavity on the tie straps
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with _7/32" file
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- 1640 drive links in a 100 foot roll
- 30+ connecting links and 20+loop boxes included free with chain.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description