72EXL025U 25' of 72EXL Full Chisel 3/8 saw chain .050 gauge
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
72EXL025U Oregon 25' 3/8 pitch .050 gauge Full Chisel saw chain
72EXL025 PowerCut 25 feet bulk reel box of 72EXL Full-Chisel to make Chainsaw Chains.
Specs (.375) 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 25-foot spool
- New and improved, faster, and smoother cutting than old-style 72LGX and new grooves in drive links keep oil on the chain for improved cutting speed and less chain stretch.
- 25-degree witness mark on top makes it easy to sharpen round ground full chisel cutters correctly.
- EXL remains the top choice for demanding loggers in hardwood forests.
- Oregon 72EXL has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency
- This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification marker link
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Compatible fit with
Stihl - 33RS 25R, 33RS3 25RHusqvarna - H47-25UHusqvarna - C83-25U
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
- 8 connecting links and 8 loop boxes included free with chain.
- 410 drive links in a 100-foot roll
- Example - This roll would make 22.78 20" loops with 72 drive links
- In stock and fast shipping
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available