72EXL025U 25' of 72EXL Full Chisel 3/8 saw chain .050 gauge
72EXL025U Oregon 25' 3/8 pitch .050 gauge Full Chisel saw chain
72EXL025 PowerCut 25 feet bulk reel box of 72EXL Full-Chisel to make Chainsaw Chains.
Specs (.375) 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 25-foot spool
- New and improved, faster, and smoother cutting than old-style 72LGX and new grooves in drive links keep oil on the chain for improved cutting speed and less chain stretch.
- 25-degree witness mark on top makes it easy to sharpen round ground full chisel cutters correctly.
- EXL remains the top choice for demanding loggers in hardwood forests.
- Oregon 72EXL has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency
- This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification marker link
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Compatible fit with
Stihl - 33RS 25R, 33RS3 25RHusqvarna - H47-25UHusqvarna - C83-25U
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
- 8 connecting links and 8 loop boxes included free with chain.
- 410 drive links in a 100-foot roll
- Example - This roll would make 22.78 20" loops with 72 drive links
- In stock and fast shipping
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov