72EXL100U Genuine Oregon® brand 100 feet bulk reel of 72EXL PowerCut Full Chisel Professional chainsaw saw chain. Specifications Standard 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge
100' spool in a new factory box is currently on sale for $375.99, and this price includes both fast shipping and free delivery.
If you're in need of a high-quality chainsaw chain that will provide you with fast and smooth cutting, look no further than the Power Cut X Grind Cut model. This chain boasts full-comp round ground full-chisel cutter teeth, which are designed to make every cut as efficient and effective as possible. Additionally, the chain is equipped with LubriTec technology, which helps to reduce friction and extend the life of the chain. The blued cutters are another great feature of this chain, as they provide protection against corrosion and other types of damage. Finally, the top-plate filing indicators make it easy to sharpen the chain accurately, ensuring that it will continue to function at peak performance levels over time. This chainsaw chain is a great choice for saw sizes ranging from 50-100 cc, and is sure to provide you with reliable, long-lasting performance.
- Compatible replacement fit with
Stihl - 33RS 100R, 33RS3 100R,
Stihl - 3623 005 1640
The newer design 72EXL is now available, replacing the outdated styles of 72LG, 72LGX and others with Specs 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm),on 100-foot spool
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
- 30+ connecting links and 20+ loop boxes included free with chain.
- 1640 drive links in a 100-foot roll
- Example - This roll would make 22.78 20" loops with 72 drive links
- Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks.