Part# 72KGX100U Oregon® brand 100-feet Reel of 72KGX chainsaw chain in 3/8 pitch .050 gauge with Round ground Full Chisel cutter teeth in Half skip also called Semi-skip cutter teeth pattern. New 100' box bulk roll to make saw chains. The Oregon 72KGX is made in the USA and is a .050" gauge chain for experienced loggers and tree care workers who use 3/8" pitch saws.
Specs .375" or (3/8) pitch .050 gauge or (1.3 mm)
72KGX100, a premium Oregon Half Skip Chisel saw chain available in a 100-foot reel. Limited quantities on sale, act fast. No longer produced- clearance priced.
- Half skip version of 72LGX100U
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Called Skip tooth or full skip cutter sequence (two blank spaces between cutter teeth)
- The ultimate saw chain for loggers and skilled forest workers who use high performance saws. Full chisel cutters power through timber with speed, efficiency, and precision.
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at a 25-degree angle with a _7/32"_file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.