91PX062G Oregon 18" saw chain 3/8 Low profile pitch .050 gauge 62 Drive Links
91PX062G / 91PX062 Oregon Saw chain fits 18 inch for Craftsman, Echo, Poulan and more
- Chain is 3/8 low profile pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) and 62 drive link
- This 91PX062__Oregon AdvanceCut chain replaces 91VG062G, 91PX062CK, 91PX062X and Stihl 63PM1 62
- Oregon's 91PX saw chain is designed for farmers, homeowners, orchardists, and novice chainsaw users who are looking for a low-vibration, low kickback chainsaw chain. The Chamfer Chisel cutters feature twin cutting corners for excellent cutting performance. The cutters are durable and easy to maintain. The narrow 91PX AdvanceCut takes less power while cutting a narrower kerf and provides the saw to maintain higher RPM for increased efficiency over the VersaCut and ControlCut chain which have larger cutters. The combination of the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance for smaller CC saws.
- Fits 180SDEA041, 180SDET041 Oregon bar and Echo 18A0CD3762C bar
Replaces OEM Product Parts numbers listed below
Stihl - 63PM362EHusqvarna - H37-62Echo - 91PX62CQHusqvarna - 576 93 65-62TriLink - CL15062TL2TriLink - S62Stihl - 3636 005 0062Power Care - Y62
Fits any Bar stamped (3/8LP) or 3/8 Low Profile .050 or (1.3mm) 62 DL
Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file
If you have a 91 stamped on your current drive link and there are 62 drive links this chain will fit your saw.
Packaging may vary with current stock box, bag or clamshell
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
You may also like...