75EXJ100U Oregon 100' roll Full Skip Chisel Saw chain 3/8 pitch .063 gauge
- Oregon brand 100-feet PowerCut Full Chisel Full skip tooth saw chain
- New 100' box bulk roll Specs 3/8 (.375) pitch .063 gauge (1.6 mm)
- 73EXJ spool of one hundred foot reel
- Power Cut chainsaw chain to make chains
- Full Skip (skip-tooth) round ground Full-chisel cutter teeth
- on Sale
- Supersedes 75JGX100U
- With a reshaped cutter and multi-axis grind technology for superior performance, sharpness and consistency, PowerCut EXL/EXJ saw chain is now the top option for professional woodcutters who use 3/8" pitch saws (replaces 75JGX). This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is engineered to utilize the power of today’s professional saws and reduce the force applied by the operator. Designed to maximize every cut, our proprietary cutter technology gives users a sharper, more durable cutting edge that provides increased cutting performance with less effort.
- LubriTec™ keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Blued cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded top-plate filing Indicators and depth gauge Filing Indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold loop start indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification
- Our exclusive OCS-01 Steel delivers greater durability
- Example - This roll would make 22.78 20" loops with 72 drive links
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.govWARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.